Thursday, March 04, 2010

Adventure Time! and Speed Paint Time!


I recently contributed to the Autumn Society's current tribute of the 'soon to premiere and amazing' Adventure Time! I created this to tide me over before the show comes out.
I'm not completely sure where the premise of this illustration came from... I think I just liked the idea of drawing a Pi King....or is it Pie King!? OoooOooo Whos to say... Either Way Finn and Jake are brave to take him on!

Aside from some visual Puns I also have a couple more Speed Paints to upload. They are a fun change of pace to do and I find nicely clear the mind.
Hope you enjoy!




5 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Nana said...

nice...I like it ;-)
http://mummynana.blogspot.com/

4:34 AM  
Blogger jazzlamb said...

Wok looks hot. The colors are beautiful. Especially the last two. Greatstuff!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Hans_77 said...

lovely stuff. I really like the pie king.

11:38 AM  
Blogger sheree boyd said...

really lovely background art

8:21 PM  
Anonymous sasbrush said...

I really refreshing when see your work.. love it!!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home