Wednesday, February 23, 2022

It's been a while, old friend.

 'Hello?'

The sound resonates as if spoken in a large auditorium, after the party has ended, and everyone has long left. I'm speaking to no one in particular, as let's be honest, is there really anyone out there still? Why would there be?
There were greener pastures to explore, exciting ventures, new ways to be social.  We craved it all, and we got it all. 

And yet here I am again. 

Maybe it's time to open the windows and let the fresh air in. 


1 Comments:

Anonymous Gynux said...

Not everyone has forgotten what the web is outside of locked down social media platforms ;)
I'm still using an RSS reader, and you're on it.
I would be very glad to remove your website from my "no more updates" category :)
Cheers !

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home